The publication procedure of the journal "Family Upbringing" with the review procedure
The procedure consists of the following steps:
- The sending of the paper by the Author to the Publisher.
- The evaluation of the completion of the sent paper.
- The correction of possible imperfections by the Author.
- Signing of the publishing agreement.
- Review of the paper (double blind review).
- Once the paper is reviewed positively, it undergoes editing, including the verification of the references and the language editing of the paper.
- Proofreading of the paper by the Author.
- The submission of the complete paper (after the Author's proofreading) by the Author to the Publisher (both in print and electronically).
- The editing of the whole volume of the journal.
- Printing of the journal.
- The publishing of the electronic version of the journal on the website: www.wwr.uni.wroc.pl.
- Sending of a copy of the printed journal to the Author.